For applicants - the admission process
Medical certificate of health (attachment to the application form): you only need to bring it on the day of the admission interviews.
- Admission procedure by transfer from another university[pdf]
- Electronic registration of applicants for studies via AIS2
- Consent to the processing of personal data - priesthood candidate[pdf]
- Consent to the processing of personal data - laity [pdf]
Full-time 6-year study for candidates for the priesthood; joined 1st and 2nd cycle; opens in Bratislava (KT; also for laity) and in Nitra (KT-N; only candidates for the priesthood).
Opening of study programmes in the academic year 2022/2023
- Bratislava: KT (priesthood candidates and laity)
- Nitra: KT-N (priesthood candidates only)
Požiadavky na uchádzačov a podmienky prijatia na štúdium
- moral and blameless life of a Christian-Catholic;
- completed secondary education with a school-leavin examination
- knowledge of at least one foreign language (English, German, Italian, French);
- statement from the parish priest of the place of residence;
- successful completion of the entrance examination;
- for priesthood candidates, admission to the seminary is also a condition for admission to full-time studies..
Study materials for admission interviews
For the study programme Catholic Theology[pdf].